Australia vs India live scorecard
aus vs ind: In the ongoing match, India has set its sights on Australia’s 353-run target, having scored 205 runs for the loss of 3 wickets. The game has been packed with excitement and suspense, as cricket enthusiasts eagerly await the outcome. Will India secure victory in this match, or will Australia strengthen its claim to the World Cup?
Key Match Details:
- Match: India vs Australia, 3rd ODI
- Current Target for India: 148 runs
- India’s Score: 205/3
- Rohit Sharma: Impressed with a score of 81 runs from 57 balls, including 5 boundaries and 6 sixes before being caught and bowled by Maxwell. Sharma displayed an impressive strike rate of 142.11.
- Washington Sundar: Contributed 18 runs from 30 balls, including 1 boundary and 1 six, before being caught by Labuschagne off Maxwell’s bowling. Sundar maintained a strike rate of 60.
- Virat Kohli: Captain Kohli showcased his skills with a well-earned 56 runs from 61 balls, featuring 5 boundaries and 1 six. He was caught by Steven Smith off Maxwell’s delivery, maintaining a strike rate of 91.8.
- Shreyas Iyer: Batted confidently, accumulating 32 runs from 31 balls with a strike rate of 103.23.
- KL Rahul: Still at the crease with 16 runs from 18 balls, including 2 boundaries, at a strike rate of 88.89.
- 2 extras (0 no-balls, 0 byes, 0 penalties, 2 wides, 0 leg byes)
Total Team Score:
- India has scored a total of 205 runs in 32.5 overs, losing 3 wickets, with a run rate of 6.24.
- Mitchell Starc: Bowled 5 overs, conceding 44 runs, without taking any wickets.
- Josh Hazlewood: Sent down 5 overs, giving away 28 runs, without taking any wickets.
- Pat Cummins: Bowled 6 overs, conceding 48 runs, without taking any wickets.
- Cameron Green: Bowled 5 overs, conceding 23 runs, without taking any wickets.
- Glenn Maxwell: Proved to be effective with the ball, taking 3 crucial wickets while giving away 26 runs in his 6 overs.
- Tanveer Sangha: Bowled 5.5 overs, conceding 36 runs, without taking any wickets.
Fall Of Wickets:
- Washington Sundar departed at 74 runs in 10.5 overs.
- Rohit Sharma’s wicket fell at 144 runs in 20.6 overs.
- Virat Kohli was dismissed at 171 runs in 26.5 overs.
The match continues to be an intense battle between India and Australia, keeping fans on the edge of their seats. Stay tuned for more action as it unfolds!