HEA vs STA Dream11 Prediction, Dream11 Playing XI, Today’s Match 1, BBL 2023-24, top fantasy picks, Pich Report, Weather Report

HEA vs STA Dream11 Prediction

Whatsapp Get Easy Informstion

Dream11 Fantasy XI Tips and Guide for Match 1 in BBL 2023-24, featuring HEA vs STA to be played in Brisbane. The eagerly anticipated 13th edition of the Big Bash League is set to kick off with a clash between Brisbane Heat and Melbourne Stars. Scheduled for December 7 (Thursday) at The Gabba, Brisbane, this match promises to be an iconic start to the season.

Both teams boast notable players, adding excitement to the game. The focus will be on securing a winning start to the competition, with Brisbane Heat aiming to leverage their home conditions.

HEA vs STA: Match Details

  • Match: Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars, Match 1, Big Bash League (BBL 2023-24)
  • Match Date: December 7, 2023 (Thursday)
  • Toss 1:15 pm
  • Time: 01:45 P.M. IST / 06:15 PM LOCAL
  • Venue: The Gabba, Brisbane

HEA vs STA: Head-to-Head:

Both teams have a history of 18 BBL games, with Brisbane Heat holding a slight edge with 11 wins compared to Melbourne Stars’ 7.

HEA vs STA: Weather Report In this match, Brisbane Heat has a 60% chance of winning while Melbourne Star has a 40% chance of winning.

weather forecast:

Expect sunny weather with a maximum temperature of 30°C. There’s no rain in the forecast, and the humidity level is anticipated to be 58 percent, with a wind speed of 16 km/h.

HEA vs STA: Pitch Report:

The Gabba pitch favors both bowlers and batters. Given the T20 format, the curator might tailor it to be more batsman-friendly for an exciting clash. The team winning the toss they choose to bat first. The average score on this pitch is 176 runs and this pitch favors the team batting first 80% of the time.

HEA vs STA Previous SCORECARD

Before this match, both the teams were face to face on the same ground last year. In this match, Brisbane Heat, batting first, scored 188 runs for four wickets in 20 overs. Changing the target, Melbourne Star scored 84 runs for three wickets in 20 overs. In this match, Brisbane Heat defeated Melbourne Star by 4 runs.

HEA vs STA PREDICTED XI

Brisbane Heat: PREDICTED XI

  1. Usman Khawaja
  2. Matt Renshaw
  3. Sam Billings
  4. Marnus Labuschagne
  5. Will Prestige
  6. Josh Brown
  7. Jack Wildermuth
  8. Michael Neser
  9. Mitchell Swepson
  10. Spencer Johnson
  11. Matthew Kuhnemann

Melbourne Stars: PREDICTED XI

  1. Joe Burns
  2. Marcus Stoinis
  3. Tom Fraser Rogers
  4. Hilton Cartwright
  5. Nick Larkin
  6. Glenn Maxwell
  7. Liam Dawson
  8. Nathan Coulter-Nile
  9. Joel Paris
  10. Haris Rauf
  11. Scott Boland

HEA vs STA TOP FANTASY PICKS

WICKET-KEEPERS

  •  Sam Billings

BATTERS

  • Tom Fraser Rogers
  • Joe Burns
  • Marnus Labuschagne
  • Josh Brown

ALL-ROUNDERS

  • Glenn Maxwell
  • Marcus Stoinis
  • Liam Dawson
  • Jack Wildermuth

Boller

  •  Nathan Coulter-Nile
  • Spencer Johnson

Captain and VC Captain 

  • Captain (Marcus Stoinis) 
  • VC Captain (Josh Brown)

HEA vs STA Dream11 Team Image Overview

HEA vs STA Dream11 Team Image Overview

I'm Pradeep Chauhan, a cricket enthusiast with a decade of cricket knowledge. Passionate about the sport, I offer top-notch Dream11 and fantasy cricket teams on this platform.

Whatsapp Get Easy Informstion