AUS vs IND 4th T20 Match Prediction ICC T20 Series 2023: Australia vs India Predicted XI, Squads, Top Fantasy Picks, Head to Head, Pich Report

AUS vs IND 4th T20 Match Prediction

Whatsapp Get Easy Informstion

Today, the 4th match of the five-match T20 series between Australia and India will be played at the Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium in Raipur at 7:00 PM.

Before creating the perfect Dream11 team for the 4th T20 match between Australia and India, let’s discuss the performance of both teams in the previous match. We’ll also include top-performing players in our Dream11 team who have consistently won grand leagues. Expect to witness changes in the playing elevens of both teams today.

Match Date and Time

1st November 2023, 7:00 PM.

AUS vs IND LIVE SCORE

In the last match between Australia and India, India set a target of 222 runs for Australia, batting first in 20 overs. Ruturaj Gaikwad played a stellar innings, scoring 123 runs off 57 balls, including 13 fours and 7 sixes. In response, Australia chased down the target, making 225 runs in 20 overs with Glenn Maxwell contributing significantly with an unbeaten 104 runs off 48 balls, including 8 sixes and 8 fours.

Weather Conditions in Raipur

The temperature in Raipur today is expected to be 21 degrees Celsius with 84% humidity.

Weather Conditions in Raipur

Previous Five Head-to-Head Matches

In the last five matches between Australia and India, both teams have been evenly matched, with India having a 54% chance of winning and Australia at 46%.

Previous Five Head-to-Head Matches

TOSS:

The toss will take place at 6:30 PM.

Pitch Report

The 4th T20 match between Australia and India will be played at the Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium in Raipur. According to experts, the pitch is well-balanced, providing equal assistance to both bowlers and batsmen. Fast bowlers and spinners are expected to get 50% assistance each. This will be the first T20 match on this pitch, and it is likely to favor batsmen, promising a high-scoring game.

AUS vs IND PREDICTED XI

Probable XI for India:

  • Ruturaj Gaikwad
  • Yashasvi Jaiswal
  • Ishan Kishan (w)
  • Suryakumar Yadav (c)
  • Tilak Varma
  • Rinku Singh
  • Axar Patel
  • Ravi Bishnoi
  • Arshdeep Singh
  • Mukesh Kumar
  • Avesh Khan

Probable XI for Australia:

  • Matthew Short
  • Steven Smith
  • Aaron Hardie
  • Marcus Stoinis
  • Chris Green
  • Ben Dwarshuis
  • Matthew Wade (w/c)
  • Sean Abbott
  • Nathan Ellis
  • Jason Behrendorff
  • Tanveer Sangha

AUS vs IND TOP FANTASY PICKS

Wicket-Keepers:

  • Ishan Kishan
  • Matthew Wade

Batsmen:

  • Yashasvi Jaiswal
  • Suryakumar Yadav
  • Ruturaj Gaikwad
  • Travis Head

All-Rounders:

  • Matthew Short
  • Aaron Hardie

Bowlers:

  • Mukesh Kumar
  • Nathan Ellis
  • Ravi Bishnoi

Captain and Vice-Captain:

  • Captain (Yashasvi Jaiswal)
  • Vice-Captain (Aaron Hardie)

Top Pick Dream11 Team Image Overview

AUS vs IND THE SQUADS

Australia Squad:

  • Travis Head
  • Matthew Short
  • Aaron Hardie
  • Ben McDermott
  • Matthew Wade (w/c)
  • Tim David
  • Chris Green
  • Ben Dwarshuis
  • Nathan Ellis
  • Jason Behrendorff
  • Tanveer Sangha
  • Kane Richardson
  • Josh Philippe

India Squad:

  • Yashasvi Jaiswal
  • Ruturaj Gaikwad
  • Ishan Kishan (w)
  • Suryakumar Yadav (c)
  • Tilak Varma
  • Rinku Singh
  • Axar Patel
  • Ravi Bishnoi
  • Arshdeep Singh
  • Avesh Khan
  • Prasidh Krishna
  • Deepak Chahar
  • Shreyas Iyer
  • Jitesh Sharma
  • Mukesh Kumar
  • Washington Sundar
  • Shivam Dube

WHEN AND WHERE TO WATCH AUS vs IND?

You can watch the telecast of the 5 T20 match series 2023 Australia vs India on the Star Sports Network from 7:00 PM Indian time. Additionally, the match is being telecasted on Jio Cinema, allowing mobile viewers to catch the action.

I'm Pradeep Chauhan, a cricket enthusiast with a decade of cricket knowledge. Passionate about the sport, I offer top-notch Dream11 and fantasy cricket teams on this platform.

Whatsapp Get Easy Informstion